A Look Into Kenny's Life

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A tribute to my siblings




My Sister and Brother have informed me that I have negleted my big brother duties....and I am sure that my dog agrees!!! So here is a tribute to my brother and sister, and my dog, that I miss so much.
So here they are....my sister that I miss so much and I wish I had time to talk to, my brother that I miss playing playstation with ( I challenge you to a basketball game when I'm home!! I'll win!)
(And my sister I miss playing board games with!!!) And my dog I miss petting!!!

So here You have it!! I really do miss my family, and I miss my parents, but I talk to them everyday!! haha...I love you both!! See you at Thanksgiving!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken and Judy Davis said...

Looking at the time stamp on this post, it is clear why there are so many spelling and gramatical errors! Get some sleep, Bud!

We love you, Kenny, and miss you terribly! Talking with you isn't at all the same as having you here! It's a decent alternative, but please know that you are missed and greatly loved!

Sunday, October 22, 2006  
Blogger tonymyles said...

Way to stay tight, dude... thanks for letting me see some pics!

Monday, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home