A Look Into Kenny's Life

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well Yes...it happened...

I finally buzzed myhead...much to my fathers approval. BUT I only did it for a good reason. there is a friend here who has been admitted to a Pittsburg Hospital and is not doing all that good...he has cancer. So his roommates decided to shave their heads. With me hanging out with them and being right there when they decided it, I decided to shave my head that night. It was a freeing experience! I do have before and after pics...but right now I only have after pics...the before ones will come.

So since the whole reaosn we did this was for Marcus, if everyone could keep Marcus in their prayers...We would and I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you all and enjoy this new picture of my new and never to happen again look....haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home