A Look Into Kenny's Life

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update on Cancer situation

I not only shaved my head for Marcus, but I also shaved it for a great friend who lost all of her hair just 2 weeks ago. She lives in SC and I am going to visit her when I return from the tour.
Marcus is in good spirits, but will not return this next semester because his chemo goes until the end of October. Candice is my other friend whi I shaved my head for, and I have no idea why her name wasn't published either! She is in remission, but is still undergoing chemo to make sue it's all gone. We both work at Sonic and they can't wait until she returns to work with us! (I just started so I haven't worked with her yet to see if she's a good manager or not hehe...)
If you could please pray for Candice, she hopes to return this August!!! Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home